Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Who?

Who? 4 years 7 months ago #13231

• Susan Honan
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 317
Hi Does anyone know who this is? I received this email.from John Rushton this morning.

Good Morning Susan
Two of us were out for our morning paddle yesterday (Sunday) and met a Taran coming East from Ballintoy making for Fairhead via Ballycastle..

We had a short chat with the very pleasant man paddling - but both of us missed his name.
He was circumnavigating piecemeal (as family, weather and work circumstances allowed) and had just spent the night at Robin Ruddock's place near Bushmills.
He said he started at Skerries so is probably a member of the East Coast Sea Kayak Club.  I think that's your club too - perhaps you know him . 
If you do, perhaps you'd be kind enough to pass on best wishes for success from the Ballycastle Kayakers.
Thanks!!
John Ruston 
Ballycastle 
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Who? 4 years 7 months ago #13233

• Alan J. Finn
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 201
Having done a bit of detective work I think, only think now, that it may be a guy by the name of Kevin O Sullivan who lives in Skerries
He has a Taran and was recently in the neck of the woods mentioned by John R....

Who? 4 years 7 months ago #13234

• Susan Honan
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 317
Thanks you are right. I got an email from John this eve confirming that and a picture.
Attachments:

Who? 4 years 7 months ago #13243

• David Walsh
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 76
Kevin O’Sullivan sold me my Romany Explorer.

He is also the individual who reported the rockfall in “Rock on Rockfall” on the ISKA BB.

He is not the passing kayaker that reported www.mayo.ie/news/major-clean-up ... bo-cliffs/, also onISKA BB under “Oileáin News”.

DWalsh
  • Page:
Moderators: Julian Haines
Time to create page: 0.619 seconds